Posted: March 13, 2023
Propane appliances help your household save
Most people are familiar with propane – especially if they enjoy outdoor grilling – but do you know how this clean-burning natural fuel can help make your life easier, your space more comfortable, and your budget much roomier? Propane appliances are just one of many ways propane can make a difference for you. Read on to learn more about all propane has to offer, and how you can put it to work helping your family.
Perks of propane appliances in the home
- Propane appliances are highly-efficient, making them very effective at reducing your energy bills. Propane furnaces can be up to 95 percent efficient, and propane tankless water heaters are up to 98 percent efficient!
- Propane appliances extend your propane savings. Propane water heaters not only heat more than twice the water of a comparable electric water heater in the same amount of time, but they do it for about 30% less cost. Propane-powered appliances are usually between 40% – 60% less expensive to operate than comparable electric appliances.
- More bang for your buck with propane appliances. Propane “feels” hotter, so your money goes farther when you use it to power propane appliances. Propane warmth also lasts longer, whether keeping your family warm at home, or your animals warm on the farm. Clothes dryers dry more quickly while creating less static than electric units, saving you time and money and reducing wear and tear on your wardrobe or linens. Likewise, propane cooking ranges offer precision temperature control and cost less to operate than their electric counterparts.
- Propane is highly versatile. Propane is an ideal fuel for many purposes, even beyond your water heater and heating your home with your furnace, boiler, space heater or fireplace. A smart choice over other fuels, propane is also useful for stoves and grills, as well as for outdoor use, including lawn mowers, pool heating and outside lighting.
- Propane offers peace of mind. Self-reliance is never far off when you have a propane-fueled generator, and the same goes for many propane appliances. There’s no need to depend on the power grid – propane appliances mean you can rely on yourself. If you’re looking to keep your household prepared for the unexpected with a propane generator, Symank Energy will connect yours.
- Many propane appliances are safe for home use. Propane has an excellent safety record, and we’re proud to be a part of that. Our staff is certified by the National Propane Gas Association (NPGA), in cooperation with the Propane Education & Research Council (PERC). Our professionals can instruct you on how to safely select, integrate and operate propane appliances in and around your home.
Our team of courteous professionals is well-versed in what’s out there in the world of propane appliances and they’re ready to help.
Put the trustworthy experts at Symank Energy to work for you
If you’d like to explore all propane appliances can do for you, we’re here for you! From our offices in Richards and Madisonville, TX we take care of our customers, no matter what. If you’re looking for a clean, efficient way to heat or power your home or business, Symank Energy will make it easy for you to switch to propane so you can use propane appliances.
Local and family-owned for more than 40 years, Symank Energy stands out from the crowd for so many reasons. We are committed to providing quality propane at a fair price, safe and courteous propane delivery, and the best possible personalized service. Become a customer today!