Posted: June 27, 2022
Grilling Made Easy with Propane
You’ve probably already heard family, friends and neighbors going on about how great propane grilling is – now you can experience all the benefits of grilling with propane for yourself. If you’re ready to say goodbye to firing up a hot stove in your sweltering kitchen, read on to learn more about how hassle-free propane grilling can help you have the best summer yet.
What’s so great about propane grilling?
- Propane is eco-friendly: With a very low carbon content, safe and nontoxic propane produces next to zero greenhouse gas emissions or air pollutants. It’s a clean-burning energy source that can reliably fuel homes, heat water and even power vehicles, and it doesn’t hurt wildlife or contaminate water or soil if released into the environment.
- Propane cooks quickly: Spend less time waiting around. Because propane burns hotter, your food’s cooked to perfection, quicker –not to mention the time you’ll save from not having to get the charcoal grill up and going.
- Propane cleans up speedier, too: With propane, you can just turn the dial and quickly clean the grates and be done with your grill for the night. Say a long goodbye to your guests, or head off to bed without worry about disposing of ashes.
- Versatility: Just because it CAN cook faster, doesn’t mean it must! Propane is great for both quick searing steaks or fish, AND slow-cooking barbecue.
- You’re in charge: Cook with a level of precision and temperature control usually reserved for professional chefs. You can instantly raise or lower the heat with a turn of the dial, and with the food still on the grill.
- Propane-grilled cuisine tastes great: Bid adieu to smelly charcoal smoke and everyone’s least-favorite BBQ flavor – “Hint of Butane.” Propane-grilled fare is always delicious!
Propane appliances make life easier!
When it comes to propane appliances like grills and more, we are happy to help you make the right decisions for your home. Propane is an ideal heating source, but it can also do so much more. Our Symank Energy team of courteous professionals is well-versed on what’s out there in the world of propane appliances and they’re ready to help, so become a customer today. Make the most of your outdoor area with propane firepits, propane deck and patio heaters, and propane pool and spa heaters.
Turn to Symank Energy for your propane appliance needs
Local and family-owned for more than 40 years, Symank Energy stands out from the crowd for so many reasons. Our team has the knowledge and experience to steer you in the right direction for all of your propane appliance and propane heating needs. This also includes the installation, repair, and maintenance of propane tanks, and propane delivery—when you need it.
Contact us for all of your propane needs in Bryan, Madisonville, Richards, and beyond.