Posted: February 5, 2024
We Can Help You Ready-up The Farm
Symank Energy has the commercial propane your farm needs
There are a lot of moving pieces to running a farm and an agricultural business. Decisions have to constantly be made and one of those decisions is how you are going to power the equipment and appliances your farm needs for its daily operations.
Many farmers and agricultural workers turn to agricultural propane to get their farms up and ready and get the necessary jobs done.
Ways to use propane on a farm
Propane is known as an incredibly versatile fuel so it should come as no surprise that it can be used for a long list of things on a farm and within the agricultural industry. It can be used in many ways to help you ready up your farm. Agricultural propane can:
- Dry and ripen crops
- Sanitize milking processes
- Power forklifts that are used to move crops and heavy equipment
- Heat poultry production facilities, greenhouses, orchards, hog barns, farmhouses and water tanks
- Power generators, flaming equipment and crop moisture-control technology
Reasons to use propane on a farm
We are seeing more and more people within the agricultural industry choosing to use propane. In fact, about 80% of American grain dryers run on propane. It is becoming a top choice because the fuel provides so many benefits and advantages. Here are a few:
- Propane works even in a blackout: Thanks to the fact that propane doesn’t rely on a power grid or electricity you can count on propane powered appliances and equipment to work even if the power goes out.
- It’s environmentally friendly: Propane is a clean burning and green fuel with a lower carbon intensity than other energy sources. Propane powered appliances also give off significantly less greenhouse gas than appliances powered by electricity.
- It is safe: Since propane is clean burning it is considered safe to use. If propane were to leak or spill it wouldn’t harm any surrounding living organisms. On top of that, Symank Energy requires that all our staff members get certified by the National Propane Gas Association and undergo training that teaches propane users how to use the fuel in a safe way.
- Propane is convenient: It is a fuel that can power numerous different appliances, which makes it convenient.
- It helps appliances operate efficiently: Electric appliances don’t operate as efficiently and effectively as propane appliances do. Since propane appliances do operate at a higher efficiency level they help users save money on their energy bills.
- Propane is cost effective: Using propane appliances helps users save about 40% to 60% on their electric bills.
Get your commercial propane from Symank Energy
If your Eastern North Carolina farm needs agricultural propane, Symank Energy can help. And keep in mind that we don’t only supply commercial propane to agricultural workers – we cover the needs of a wide variety of industries including:
- Landscaping businesses
- Restaurants, wedding venues, hotels, motels and resorts
- Hospitality businesses, nursing homes and health care facilities
- Hospitals, schools and convenience stores
So if you’re in need of agricultural propane or commercial propane in general to help your business operate and run efficiently contact Symank Energy today.